Sunday, July 25, 2010

My first attempt at Lindsy's 2 year old pictures. It was a little sunny for her so i am going to try early in the morning next time, maybe she will be able to look up more. it was an adventure to get here, we had to jump the ditch ...i'm such a farmer! ha hah ! She was a trooper though. I am learning that my kids will do almost anything for a tootsie roll or a sucker, LOVE IT!!

















9 comments:

Heidi said...

Becki, you're such a good photographer. And Lindsy is adorable, of course.

Vause Family said...

Beautiful! And the white sundress with the cowgirl boots, adorable!

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh she is just gorgeous! Can I come have you take Eliza's two year pictures too? :) (you have no idea how much I wish!)

Andrea said...

Love it!!! Perfectly girly and whimsical! Fabulous!

Joni said...

she is just precious!

Jake and Alayna said...

Love it! You are so talented!

Stephanie said...

What a great setting- and love the white dress! Great job with you beautiful little girl.

Jenilyn said...

SO CUTE! Her hair looks so cute, she looks so cute! You did a fantastic job, I think I'm going to have you take my pictures!

Erin M said...

She is so beautiful. Those are so cute. Even though she isn't looking they are so perfect for her. I love it. You did great. I love the boots. SO CUTE!