Monday, July 19, 2010

Anne-a-thon

So saturday was the best day i've had in a while. Anne of Green Gables was on PBS. I spent about four hours (sadly not the whole thing) watching while my whole family slept. I pretended to fold laundry for a while, but even gary called me on that and just told me to stop i was making a mess. :) ah ahh a! it was a selfish afternoon and i thoroughly enjoyed it!

3 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Good for you! You deserve an afternoon off once in awhile (more often than you get it, I'm sure).

Joni said...

So wish I could have been there. I haven't watched that for forever! We must plan an official Anne-o-thon soon. I have them all. When works for you? I will totally drive out to Utah for that!

Andrea said...

Watching Anne is NEVER a selfish thing to do! You needed it! Sorry you didn't get to see the whole thing!!! You should plan to do it again!