Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Halloween was so much fun! Our little pumpkins were so much fun to do and looked so awesome with the lights in them. It is the first year that we have really carved them and Justin had a blast sticking his hands into the gunk and ripping out its guts. He was pretty funny. Our family had pictures taken recently at the park and turned out so cute. It's strange to look at a picture and see us with TWO kids. My goodness!





7 comments:

The Ballard's said...

THose pictures are so cute. Your kids are darling.

Tiffany said...

Cute family! I love it!

Vause Family said...

That's one good lookin' family!

Kim-the-girl said...

First of all, you look FABULOUS!!!!! Secondly, your kids are SO cute! Thanks for the update!

Dave & Karissa Hardman said...

What fun pumpkins and family pics! You guys make beautiful kids!

Andrea said...

I love your pictures! I love that headband! I want one!

Erin said...

Becki, We went private. If you want an invite my email is erinmoyes@yahoo.com