Thursday, January 15, 2009


Christmas for the Westergards... Grandma made this cool hut for Justin, we love to go to Grandmas house and play.

...Uncle Boyd and Justin were shoveling the walk at the cabin and Justin threw a big clump on Boyd....


... but Uncle boyd got a big kick out of it and they both laughed..it was adoreable!




...this is Lindsy's Christmas outfit...I'm liking accessorizing! She's so cute!


.... this is Dave's youngest with Lindsy they are 9 months apart and such super cute flower girls!




...Justin got a lot of legos and Aunt Julie spent a long time with him building, he loved it!


...about mid day this is what my little family looked like...they couldn't even make it through one book. :)













6 comments:

Ethan said...

I love that last picture it is SO cute! That's totally how we all feel on Christmas day isn't it? It is so great to see some pictures of your cute family... I can not believe how grown up Lindsy is... she's huge! What a babe, though! And that Justin is just getting cuter and cuter.

Kim-the-girl said...

I hate it when Blogger doesn't recognize that I've signed in! That wasn't Ethan, it was me... sorry. I'm sure Ethan would think your kids were cute, but would use much manlier terminology. Love ya!

Vause Family said...

Lindsy is darling! So glad you had a wonderful Christmas.

Kristyn said...

Those are so cute. I can't believe how big Lindsy is. She's a doll!

The White's said...

YAAA for a good time, and a little nap! Glad things are good. Love you

becky said...

BH!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi gorgeous! I thought I remembered you having a blog -- congrats on the new little girl. She's gorgeous! And your little guy is getting so big! A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.

Just wanted to say hi! We're moving back to Salt Lake in August and we'd LOOOOOOOOVE to see you and catch up.

xoxoxo