I wanted to post a picture of Lindsy in her blessing outfit. She was so cute in it and I finally got a good shot of her. 
Last night was our halloween as a family. We went to a costume murder mystery party and had a fun date night. I made the kiddos dress up since we will never get Gary back in that getup again. It was nice dating again...even if most of the nights conversation revolved around PBSKids.org. ha ha ha!
Last night was our halloween as a family. We went to a costume murder mystery party and had a fun date night. I made the kiddos dress up since we will never get Gary back in that getup again. It was nice dating again...even if most of the nights conversation revolved around PBSKids.org. ha ha ha!



10 comments:
You guys look awesome! I hear that party is a ton of fun. It's funny how even on date night, you're talking about kid stuff. At least you can talk without being interupted.
She looks adorable! Date night is a must at our house, I'm glad you guys did it and it looks like you must have had fun... how could you not when you're decked out like that. :)
What a cutie! I think that's so neat that she was wearing your blessing dress. Tell Gary that I'm lovin' the dread locks! Ya Mawn!
Lindsy is so gorgeous! Love the family pic!
You guys look so good. I love Gary's costume. We need to go out before we are stuck at home for a few months too. Lindsy is adorable. Abby was blessed in my dress too, it makes it so special. What a special day. Glad things are going well. We really need to get together.
Love this post. I was cracking up. The dredlocks kill me! Such a cute family.
Cute costumes and yes I am impressed that Gary dressed up. Lindsy is getting so big and she is way cute.
Love the family Halloween picture! You guys all look so cute!
I love your pictures! You have some cute little darlings!
Cute girl! What a fun Halloween.
Post a Comment