Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lindsy's Blessing Day

Today was great! We rearranged our whole house to accommodate our family for lunch and it worked!! Justin was excited to watch "dad bless my sister Lindsy" and frequently told his teachers and random people he saw at the store. Lindsy was wearing the blessing dress that I wore when I was blessed so it had special meaning for us. Then I discovered this great store "Just for Girls" in Riverdale and I got sucked in to buying this cute bracelet for $12.00 that I think should have cost $2.00 but it was so cute and the sales lady said it was a cherished momento of the day....yeah I better shadow box the whole outfit and the bracelet one day. :)

Okay I am also very frustrated tonight. I have just spent the last 2 hours (give or take a few kid breaks) trying to improve this blog and add playlists and slide shows and all for not. I can't figure this thing out! I need a tutorial!!! So watch out friends if you have a cute blog with these cool things expect a phone call because I need help! :) By the way...GO DODGERS!!!!!

7 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

That sounds so nice! I hope you took some pictures. I don't have a cute blog with a playlist or slideshow, but you can call me anyway! (I do know how to do most of that stuff, I just choose not to). :)

The Ballard's said...

I will help. I really wanted some pictures, grandma Hall went on & on about how beautiful she looked. I think a $12 bracelet is nothing when you don't have to buy a dress. I have just kept myself & Gracie away from that store... I can only guess how much I would spend.

Tara said...

I love blessing day...it's so special and those babies are so cute. If we are ever blessed to a a baby girl, I'm sure I'll be sucked into buying all kinds of crazy things that are way too expensive...but I'm sure it was great to see her with that bracelet! Wish we could have been there!

Aly said...

Girls are so much fun with all of the frills and fun things!! I would be willing to help a fellow blogger anytime... just let me know!

Dave & Karissa Hardman said...

How neat. I love blessing days - they are so special. Your little Lindsy is so beautiful. When I look at your and Kim's blogs it makes me want to have a cute little girl too!

The White's said...

Hi, Im glad things for the blessing worked out! Ours was good too. Send my your email so I can get you on to my blog. Addyiswhite@gmail.com

Jake and Alayna said...

Sounds like a nice day! How fun, little baby bracelets! I'm sure I'd be a sucker for things like that too if I had a girl!
Hey, I sent ya a blog invite, so check your email. I also tagged ya!