Sunday, March 11, 2012

An update of how fast my family is growing!


This is his favrorite past time. His legs start jumping before he even gets in.


In February Dave and I got to go to Kates house. it was so much fun spending time with the family. I even got to accomplish one of my life long goals...to eat at GATORS! I was assured the meat we were eating was not alligator meat.
These are two models for Patagonia.

Justin is such a big helper and able to do so many things. When i ask him to take out the trash in the bathroom (which contains some wet diapers) he returns looking like this and ready for the job (rubber gloves, nose plugs, and a huge garbage sack).


Halloween brought us Oggie the Raptor (from the baseball team) and Stan the Seagull (from the news paper). Our Aunt Julie is such a seamstress and so kind with her talents!

Blaire and i started a project this summer that was great to do during maternity leave...who needed sleep? I needed to accomlish stuff! :) thank you blaire!!! Gary isn't cussing your name anymore i promise. it's time we can look back and laugh at this point. .:) ah ahah a! That was the before this is the after.
Lindsy enjoys her jam sandwhiches :)
Christmas time was fun for the Westergards. Lindsy is a new dancer and does such a great job!

4 comments:

Vause Family said...

Becki, your family is just gorgeous! Fun update and I must say I'm jealous you get some Blaire time. I think all of us would love to get some of that!

Joni said...

I love the family picture! I love how you have all these little blondies, you with your dark dark hair. And the cabinents look great. I still can't believe I have never met that baby and he already so big!

Kim-the-girl said...

Your family *is* getting big! My oh, my how time flies... the cabinets do look great, good job! And why wouldn't you want to try gator meat? I hear its delicious. ;)

Andrea said...

look at you and yours!! i've missed seeing updates! you have such darling babies!! keep having them! love the new cabinets! what an undertaking!!!