We have been married 9 years now, can you believe it? So far one or more Of our children has been sick every year but 2. My mother-in-law says its the curse on Gary since I was not able to get married in June and we went for march instead. This year is no exception to the curse, as I sit up late writing because I am coughing too hard to sleep and my boy sleeps on the floor beside me so I can keep am eye on the fever boy. Needless to say Gary won't come near me right now :).we figure we're going to pick a random date in the year to celebrate our wedding day. As for now I admire from afar and am so grateful for such an amazing husband. He is so caring toward me and our great kids, it makes me so glad that they love him so much. He is my best friend and biggest support. I love you gar!
Aloha from Hawaii!
4 years ago



2 comments:
O sorry, I hope you all get to feeling better soon. I think it might just be life. It seems that houses with more than 4 people in them always have someone sick. Not fun - I hope you still do something really fun for your anniversary. I would love to see some pics of your cute little children, Carson must be big now. I never get to see you guys anymore.
Happy Anniversary, indeed! Sorry y'all are sick! Make sure you really do celebrate though... couple time is so important! Feel better!
Post a Comment