LOTS HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS...HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS!
My nephew's 1st birthday...he aparently loves crowns.
I am taking a cake decorating class with some of my sister's and this is how awesome we are!!
I thought I was the best at ruffles...until we started asking people...1 and 2 year olds and it turns out Jenilynn is the best. It felt good to be the best for a few moments at least. :)
Jusitn and our goat Nickel. He is so good at putting this goat out to pasture. Fearless!
Oh and we have 11 kittens...they are now old enough to wander around the garage so Gary has put them in an "enclosure". What are garage's for anyway? cars? vans? nah! cats and goats!!
Hill Air Force Museum....we had a blast! I was suprised that we had a good time without a bunch of kids to keep my kids occupied. Justin and Lindsy really enjoyed all the simulators and all the big planes and helicopters that are EVERYWHERE! we even ate our lunch under an airplane and Justin thought that was great.
Awesome! You must show me how to make ruffles this summer. We are coming for a week in June while Craig is traveling for work. I'll call you. Your kids have grown up so much since I saw them last. Crazy how time flies!
7 comments:
Love your updates! And love those cakes!
Those cakes look like so much fun! Is the class in someone's home? That's really cool.
You look fab.u.lous Becki! Amazing! I love hearing about your crazy adventures with all those animals. You are just so fun!
Awesome! You must show me how to make ruffles this summer. We are coming for a week in June while Craig is traveling for work. I'll call you. Your kids have grown up so much since I saw them last. Crazy how time flies!
How did I not get invited to that cake decorating class? Sister-shmister.
Very impressive cake decorating skills!
love it :) now i need to post about cake class...
Great cakes, will you start to make mine?
My kids love the Air Force museum too, and its free - yah!! Looks like fun.
Post a Comment