Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I took my camera and the kids to the hospital today. They have such a beautiful area to take pictures. The kids were very cooperative...with their little kiddie treats, smarties. I felt like i was training a puppy, with every good behavior or big smile they got a smartie. ah haha !!!
























6 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute Becky, they are darling kids.

Andrea said...

I love it!!!!! I love the idea of you tempting them with smarties ~ you're fabulous! Love the picts!!!! Oh! And I'm so impressed that you're into cake decorating!!!! How fun!

Dave & Karissa Hardman said...

Your kids are beautiful Becki. Loved the latest pics!

Kristin said...

Cute pics! Love the Smarties!

Jenilyn said...

Awe how cute! P.s on the last post I apparently commented as rk.. I think Katie was logged in or something, anyway it was me :)

Blake and Jessica said...

Justin is seriously my bud. I could just kiss his face off. Love him!