Sunday, April 04, 2010

My attempt to publish from microsoft word....failed. and it's midnight so i hope this makes sense.

EASTER SUPRISES!

We had a great easter week! our most exciting discovery was that we more than doubled our animal count! Gary brought home a male baby goat that he is excited will grow big and procreate with one of our other goats....we are statistically barren here on the Westergard farmayard and so he was brining fresh blood into the mix. The next morning we wake up and go out to the bard and realize tha tone of our bloated goats just gave birth to TRIPLETS!! They are so cute!! Also both of our cats are pregnant again since we did not get them spayed in time..well one of them had their kittens today. This MORE THAN DOUBLES my animal count!! Good Grief!!



The Westergard Easter party was great!! we dyed eggs and visited. Lindsy thought that she would try some blue dye and so spooned a few mouthfuls in, she was proud of the color of her tongue.




LIndsy is in a gymnastics class and she loves to show off how she can do butterflies (stretching) and horsie kicks.



It was gary's 33rd Larry bird birthday this year so we all wore shirts that I made....NEVER going to sew again... it's all about the fusing and GLUE now!! :)
Lucy had her bithday and we went to her house and played. We also got to to ride horses which was awesome!! Justin wouldn't go to bed that night until we called and found out that his horses name had been Roho!































6 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Wow! I think you are wonder woman having that many animals and still smiling. :) Looks like lots of fun at the Westergard house!

Joni said...

I don't usually think of goats as cute, but those little babies are adorable. Linsy is growing up so fast! We need to see you all again soon. I'm sure we'll be out Utah way this summer.

Andrea said...

Triplets? How fun!!! I bet your kids are having so much fun with all those baby animals! Fabulous! I wish I had your life! I think I was meant for little baby animals everywhere! Darling pictures! Your daughter's eyelashes are so long! Lucky girl!!!

Vause Family said...

You are a true country girl now with all those animals. Way to go! My boys go to Elite Gymnastics as well! I'm bummed we're not in the same class (we go Wed. 4pm). Love the update! Please call me when you have some time.

Erin M said...

Wow you really are a country girl now. I just read the story with Gary and the raccoon - so funny.
Glad you had a good easter. Looks like fun.

Stephanie said...

So bummed we missed the big 33rd. It's good to take advantage of a chance to poke fun at someone whenever the chance is provided :)
And yes- I am only a couple years behind him but hey....

Glad you had a good holiday.