We had a great time visiting with family and friends. For Christmas eve we all went to Grandma and Grandpa Popcorn's house. it was fun to eat good food, laugh with our family, sing songs, watch grandpa play the cornet, play games, and OPEN PRESENTS!!!! yay! justin and lindsy had such a blast with their cousins running around in new jamies and "helping' everyone open their presents. It was such a special and fun night.
This was grandma's great idea to make nativities with stickers, we had floating camels and wise men ha ha ha! the kiddos and adults loved it. 
Christmas Day we went to Westergard's again and had breakfast at the cabin. The traditional breakfast of cherizo egg, french toast, and omelets. This year Boyd brought extra cherizo just to be sure we had enough...it is very traumatic for this family if we run out or forget this ingredient. :)After that we went to Heidi's house and played with more cousins. Well worth the drive as usual! New years was spent doing karaoke at Julie's and we had a party with Yuri. She spoiled all the nieces and nephews with her beautiful bags and purses. I can't believe how talented Yuri is to design those many bags, you are so creative!!
Gary and Maren at family night. what is in your mouth gary??
After Christmas Gary and I took the kids to temple square and the spaghetti factory. This used to be a tradition for my family to go here every year and since we have gotten old our family doesn't go anymore, so it was a great tradition to start with my little family. lindsy thought it was great, justin did too. we sat in the train and justin yelled at almost everyone who walked past us, and high fived strangers.
I hope your christmas was as fun and special as ours was. I really look forward to teaching my kids about Christ. The many nativities that we have at our house provides so many opportunities to talk about Jesus and the angels and why he came to earth. Every day their knowledge can increase and their testimonies can grow, and so can mine. We are truly blessed. Merry Christmas!



5 comments:
I guess my blog is being retarded because it didn't show you updated yours since...well forever ago. But I have to comment on the tramp. Love love love it! How awesome is that?!? Justin and Lindsy are so cute too. I can't believe she is saying a sentence. Holy cow!
I'm so happy for you guys that you had such a wonderful holiday! You (and the rest of the crew) look FABULOUS!!! Hope you're enjoying the new year!
Fun traditions! What a good-looking family!
All caught up. I love the Christmas traditions and all the fun pictures. I love it when Grandma Westergard wears that dress. She is so cute. It cracks me up that you love the trampoline. That tells me you need more kids. I pee my pants if I jump on ours:) Your family pictures are so cute. I love your smile. That kind of a smile can't be faked.
Such a cute family!
Post a Comment