I am dreaming of going to Hawaii, or Seattle, or Maine, or Denver, maybe San Fran....hmmm what would it be like to vacation anywhere other than Primary Children's? Last year we had the privilege of a$70K room a night vacation and we got it again this year! GO RSV!!!! Lindsy has been in the hospital for 9 days now and we are really ready to go home.


Linds is doing really good right now, she is chewing on one of her many monitor cords right now and thinking that she is so big. I am going to have to put her to sleep with ropes and floss in order for her to feel at home and fall asleep when we get home.
So it has been a week since we have been home and we no longer have oxygen and both kids are doing well. Lindsy has not realized she can sleep all night long. We get 2 hours of sleep at a time if we are lucky, she is used to respiratory coming in and sucking her snot out and vitals being taken. :) We took her outside today for a jaunt around the pond and she was so excited to see everything. Justin saw her new coat and it has this cone like hood on top... "it's like a witch!" he said. Well its still adorable says mom!
I am so grateful for this hospital and everything it is able to do for little kiddos. I shouldn't complain about our yearly stint in its rooms because without it we would have a lot fewer kids in the world.
Linds is doing really good right now, she is chewing on one of her many monitor cords right now and thinking that she is so big. I am going to have to put her to sleep with ropes and floss in order for her to feel at home and fall asleep when we get home.
So it has been a week since we have been home and we no longer have oxygen and both kids are doing well. Lindsy has not realized she can sleep all night long. We get 2 hours of sleep at a time if we are lucky, she is used to respiratory coming in and sucking her snot out and vitals being taken. :) We took her outside today for a jaunt around the pond and she was so excited to see everything. Justin saw her new coat and it has this cone like hood on top... "it's like a witch!" he said. Well its still adorable says mom!



6 comments:
Cute kids! I'm so glad Lindsy's feeling better. Great coat on her, too. :)
Oh Becki! So sorry about your sick kiddos. Please know I'm thinking about you and am ready for a playdate when you are.
WoW! What a bummer! And what a relief to have her home and doing better! I hope it continues to get better! Love you!
I have no idea how I missed this post, but. You do deserve a nice worry free vacation.
When Gretchen saw Lindsey in the hospital bed she said "Mom, did that baby get her tonsils out too?" I am sure you wish it had been that easy. LOL
Becki, I am so sorry. I have done the RSV hospital thing with two out of three and it is not not not not fun. But then neither is being at home with a baby that can't breath so what do you do.
Hang in there winter doesn't last forever. (I hope) We were admitted to the hospital no less than 5 times in the last year 6 if you count both Naomi and me when she was born.
We love you hang in there it will all be OK in the end. If its not OK its not the end. Love Camy
I am so sorry she got RSV. And am glad to hear she is doing much better. Primary's is awesome, but it is still nice not to have to go. ;)
Hope you are all still well!
Post a Comment