Thursday, August 14, 2008

We are new parents!!!!

Our baby goat was born August 13, 2008!!!


Justin has named it Bailer (like the tractor). We are so excited to be real farmers and seeing our animals multiply. ha ha ha!!:)
Our little family got so excited when we looked out the window to see another goat in the corral. Justin and I ran to get our "mosquito gear" on and then run outside. The "gear" did nothing since my son came in the house with about 10 bites on his face and neck...pretty sure we are looking at malaria or west nile or somthing. bah!! the only bad thing about living in the country!!

8 comments:

Joni said...

How cute is that! I like the name too. Good choice Justin.

Lori said...

I can't believe you have goats! How fun!

The Ballard's said...

What a crack up. I love how you talk about your goats... show me pictures of that baby!! We missed you this weekend.

Oh, and thank you for not having those dumb verification letters for me to try to type to leave a post...

Kati said...

WOW---I can't believe you are a farmer! Who would have thought!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hecky Badley! My mom found your blog and gave me the web address. Look how cute your little family is! Who woulda thought you a farmer? Funny. Anyway just thought I'd say hi. Come check out my cuties on my blog sometime.
Minnigasylum.blogspot.com
Love your bean! Carrie Minnig (Elwell)

Marylynne said...

Hey becky its marylynne Roylance (shrock) now. Carrie told me about your blog and i love it. I love that you are totally farming it.
if you want you could check out my blog at
www.shrockstars.blogpot.com
there is a link from mine to Karissa's. she would love to hear from you.
Well your little family is so cute.

Vause Family said...

Pinky, baby. We're in town. I would love to get together. Please call me.

Andrea said...

Oh my gosh! What do you do with a goat? Congrats on the new addition!!!