Sunday, July 13, 2008


Our Little Lindsy
We are finally home from the hospital. Lindsy had some problems with her heart and had to have surgery to repair her PDA valve. We have spent the past 3 weeks of her little life in the hospital trying to diagnose and then waiting for our surgery date. Gary, Justin, and Lindsy are finally home with mommy and we are learning what it is like to have two children....no sleep. We have had such a great support from all our friends and family members during this time. It is truely a testimony building experience to receive such acts of service and love. We have truely felt the comfort from all the prayers being asked on our behalf. Thank you all so much we appreciate that help and support so much!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are home, hopefully things will calm down for you now. Your little one is sooo cute.
Oh ya, good luck with the sleep thing!

Kim-the-girl said...

She is gorgeous! I'm glad that she's home now! Its always stressful adjusting to a new family member, but its definitely worth it!

Joni said...

I wish I could be closer so I could have been of help in some way. I didn't know she was there for so long and that she had to have surgery in the end. She is beautiful and you look great yourself! We will be in Utah in a couple of weeks. I will call and see when I can come and meet your cute daughter. I am glad to hear all is going well. Love ya!

Kati said...

She is so darling! I am so happy to hear you got her little heart all fixed up!

Kristyn said...

Lindsy is so cute. I'm glad that she is home and everything is looking good. It's hard to leave your little one in the hospital--I hope all is well with her. She'll be big and strong before you know it!

The Ballard's said...

I remembered & found your blog. I can't believe you didn't tell me how fun blogging was. I see that you have been doing it for quite some time. Cute pictures of Lindsy. Gracie Loved them. She said "what a cute baby, you can tell just from that picture she is a girl." She is beautiful & we are all so glad she is doing well. Enjoy!!

Little Spoiled Me said...

e-mail me your gmail account and I will add you to Maddie's list of vistors.

Emilee (hall) Keyes

Oh by the way CONGRATULATIONS on the beautiful baby!

Kellie said...

Hi, Becky! I found your blog through Kristyn's. Congratulations! You look so great and your baby is such a pretty baby! I hope things are getting better!

Jake and Alayna said...

Hey Becky, I found your blog through Angela's. Congrats on the beautiful baby girl! So glad she's doing better and the surgery went well. We've been thinking about you guys. Been wanting to come see ya, but didn't wanna bug ya with everything going on. Eventually you'll get more sleep I promise! Two is definitely an adjustment that's for sure! Good Luck!
Just set up a blog it's jakeandalayna.blogspot.com
Let's keep in touch!

Kirk and Carin Chugg said...

It was great running into you today. You have a cute family. I forgot to ask you where you live. Sounds like Farr West/Plain City area though. We'd love to be out there. Hope everything goes well for your little girl.

Dave & Karissa Hardman said...

Hecki Badley! I found your blog today Hooray! I was so excited. What a beautiful little fam you have. That little Lindsy is sooo sweet. I am glad you are all home now and that every went well. Congratulations! I was so bummed that I had to miss your baby shower - we were out of town that day darn it! I would love to get together with you anytime!
Here is my blog address so we can keep in touch: www.hardmanhive.blogspot.com
Love ya,
Karissa, (& Dave & Carter)