New Quilt for Lindsy

This is the back side. :)

Thank you Grandma!!!!

This is family bowling day!!! justin and Lindsy were thrilled....we were the only ones in the whole bowling alley, i wasn't even sure if it was a operational business but they took our money and let us bowl. :)

Happy pre-school graduation!!!


We wanted to get pictures of grandparents on mothers day and got half of them. We will get more next time. The kiddos really love their grandparents and pray for them each night. Thank you Grandma's and Grandpas!!! You are all great at loving my kids!
Grandma made this awesome quilt for my Lindsy bird. It was an eye opener for me that it costs much more to make a quilt than to buy it. But it was made with so much love I wouldn't trade it for anything. Lindsy is so happy with it and the colors are the best, purple and pink!!!
This is the back side. :)
Thank you Grandma!!!!
This is family bowling day!!! justin and Lindsy were thrilled....we were the only ones in the whole bowling alley, i wasn't even sure if it was a operational business but they took our money and let us bowl. :)
We wanted to get pictures of grandparents on mothers day and got half of them. We will get more next time. The kiddos really love their grandparents and pray for them each night. Thank you Grandma's and Grandpas!!! You are all great at loving my kids!



4 comments:
What cute kids you have!! I wish we could have gotten together last week! Good luck in the upcoming weeks, though! So excited for you!
That quilt is just beautiful! What a talented mom you have!
That quilt is amazing, I would like one! Your kids are getting so big they are adorable. I'm super jealous of your foot rubs not only does Dean not rub my feet he continuously tells me they are gnarly and not to get them near him, he is a sweetie. I think your little guy is coming soon, how exciting- I haven't seen you for a long time, we should fix that!
what cute kids, how fun to see new pictures of them. i haven't seen you in forever, how is everything, are you ready for number 3-it'll keep you busy for a long time;)
Post a Comment