Friday, February 25, 2011

We'rehavinababyITSaBOY

So the Westergard family is going to create a Lindsy sandwich with an older brother and now a younger brother! yay!!! Everyone in the family was guessing a girl, me included. So when we saw the extra leg on the ultrasound my jaw dropped. Even now days later the shock is still wearing off. I went through justin's newborn clothes so I could imagine my little boy, that really helped a lot, it is fun to see all the baseball and cowboy stuff that there is to dress your little dude in.
As for names my kids are brilliant with suggestions such as "Girl!" that one is from lindsy she is still pretty bitter this is a boy not a girl. Justin comes up with great suggestions like "Sierraboy", they are just adjusting their previous ideas to make it sound more manly...i don't think it's working. I am feeling great and try to keep my complaining to my husband in the evenings...he probably loves that to pieces. But the morning sickness is pretty much gone and except for falling over in a coma of sleep every night because i am so exhausted, I think I am handling this pretty okay.
We'll keep you posted with our brilliant name choices but any suggestions would be great...oh but before you do remember who my husband is and that he can't handle names that are trendy, cool, unisex, overused, underused, strange, misspelled, ethnic, old, too long, too short, or anywhere in between. :) it makes for fun conversations about our names. :)

11 comments:

Braden and Annie said...

Wasn't Justin actually "Albert" for the last 20weeks inside of you? Since you didn't use little Albert on Justin, it is still available? ;)

Kim-the-girl said...

How exciting! Boys are just so fun! Good luck with the name discussion... I don't think I knew that about Gary. That's funny. :)

Vause Family said...

Wonderful news! Boys are fabulous!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Enjoy the chaos!!!

Joni said...

Wahoo! That is me shouting because I'm excited, and it is my name suggestion. Love ya!

Jake and Alayna said...

Congrats! So excited for you! Here are a few name suggestions my boys came up with when we were pregnant with Ridge: Spiderman, Superman, Batboy, Gravedigger ... the list goes on.

rk said...

Um I don't really have any name suggestions.. I was thinking it was a girl remember? But now that it is a boy, please don't use the name Henry. I'm saving that for my only boy, thanks.

rk said...

awe crap rk is not who you are thinking.. this is jen i just didn't realized rk was signed in :)

Kristin said...

Congrats!!!

Andrea said...

Wow am I behind! Congrats!!! How did I not see this? Good luck with the name!!

Melanie Parker said...

Congratulations Becky! Your family is so darling. Good luck picking a name!