SO VERY MUCH...
So very much has happened and I am glad it has begun to slow down.
- Last night we finished rocking our fire place( amid alot of swearing and yelling at the rocks)
- finally named our 9 cats
- Went to the county fair and got to pet a pig!! and a waterbuffalo! "can I borrow your towel my car just hit a waterbuffalo" movie quote anyone???....it's Fletch :)
- got ready for toddler school but completely missed the parent orientation becuase I am a flake
- we got to ride on the bus with grandpa because he is a new driver and during his orientation we got this chance
- began to understand how cool garage sales are and what you can get for 50 cents
- realized how clueless I am with scouting still...i didn't give two boys their bear badge even though they earned it just because i didn't understand the requirements....yeah they brought their whole family to watch and I didn't give it to them...sorry grandmas!!
- Gary has begun his archery hunt..good luck babe!
- my coworker went to china and so I got to work more hours..good for the mortgage bad for the kids...I was a very stressed out mom, she is back now yay!
- After the dedication today realized i need to go to the temple more. It was wonderful to listen to talks about our blessings from attending the temple.
Our swim slide she loved!



11 comments:
WOW!!! That rock transformation is incredible! Way to go guys! I love it! A lot has been happening, but it looks like its been a lot of fun!
Love the new look. That is fantastic. Thanks for the update. I have not seen you guys forever.
Love the new fireplace. I hope Grandpa loves his new job. Haven't seen him since he quit Smith and Edwards. Busy, Busy, girl. Sounds like us. Now that school has started, maybe things will slow down again.
Love the update and especially the new fireplace!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Darling! Cute picts!!!
You need to blog more often. Justin told me the other day that "Mommy was working more" and I kind of brushed it off but now I know what he was talking about! You rock looks amazing, whew whew to you and Gary for that one!
Looks great. Your kids are getting so big. I bet you are glad to be back to your 2 days a week. Miss not seeing you all the time.
Nice job on the rock! I need lessons, we have a rock fireplace that we are going to have to give new life to... you will have to give me the low down about this project.
Great update on all your fun and work! Glad your done with the rocks, it looks great and now you don't have to say any more bad words unless you want to! ahaha and cool job for grandpa!! good luck with pre school.
Nice! Can't wait to see the fireplace in person!
Looks great. Way to go. Its fun to have a new look. Hopefully now life slows down we can get together.
Post a Comment