
Long time no write, I know I know!!! I really think about everyone all the time but it took Mother Russell to snap me out of my "no-communication" phase. :) I want to let everyone know that I love reading the emails from you and hope you are doing well in everything you do. I wanted to update you as to what is going on in my life...cause it's been a lot in the past 6 months :)
Gary and I have now entered the world of grown ups and we bought a house!! (I put our new address in the email so you all know) We got the keys to our new home the day after christmas, so it made our christmas time one of little decoration and lots of painting and cleaning (BORING!!) We have 1 acre with a barn and two corrals. The only animals to our name are two dogs, Zip and Gunner. They take up 1/3 of the barn and feel very important doing so. Justin is growing up like mad!!! He is so cute and fun! He is walking everywhere and saying words that suprise us he knows....not those 4 letter words. :)
This is a picture of our kitchen with a very cute boy just learning to walk in it. These are the red cupboards that scared us at first but now we really like because it feels so warm and nice.This is the only picture we have of our house that I could find. It doesn't show the whole house
or the backyard but it is showing you what it really looks like with dirt piled up and a back hoe all over the yard breaking sprinkler line (we didn't realize it would do that but it certainly did a number on all our sprinklers, they are almost all fixed now thankfully. Just in time for summer).



3 comments:
We want more! You guys look so happy and good! I'm dying to hear more.
hi becky! it was so great to see you at our get together a while back. you look so great. hope its ok if i link you to my blog so i can tune in to your life from time to time. :) thanks!
-kate hale wilson
any chance of you posting more stories anytime soon?? jk
Post a Comment